J L B M X
C o a c h i n g
John Lillingstone -Cycling/BMX Coach
After over 30 years of riding all sorts of bikes and racing just about every bike I've owned (Mainly BMX, but also Road and various MTB disciplines) it was time to give back, looking to share the joy of cycling as a club coach for Ipswich BMX club, and in doing so I've found a new desire for helping others have fun, improve and reach their goals.
My Ethos: -Stay Safe-Ride Bikes-Have Fun
With the aim to provide safe, exciting and challenging coaching to all riders, whatever your age/level from learn to ride to the top elite athletes.
Cycling Major Achievements:
- BMX World finalist 2019 (W6)
- 2 x BMX British Champion
- 2 x BMX British BMX series champion
- 3 x BMX World Semi-finalist
- British Cycling level 2 coach
- British cycling BMX level 2 coach
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Educare Child protection in sport and leisure Level 2
- Public liability insurance